Our number one priority, as you will understand, is the health and well-being of our staff, customers, and any visitors to our restaurants.
We don’t see why this should compromise our commitment to providing excellent service at all times.
Accordingly, we make sure that:-
- We are limiting the number of diners at our venues, making sure that there is sufficient spacing between customers who do not know each other, and that bottlenecks are avoided
- Staff are monitored on per-shift basis for hygiene, temperature, and health issues
- Cleaning schedules reflect the increased need for very regular disinfecting and deep-cleaning
- Anti-bacterial wipes are provided for each new customer
- Anti-bacterial stations are placed visibly and abundantly throughout our restaurants.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid, please postpone your booking and ensure you are adhering to Government guidelines so you can re-book with us again soon!
We can’t wait to see you all again.
From all of us at 28-50